Bought a GROUPON?
We are excited to meet you and help you reach your fitness goals!
Please note that GROUPONS are for New Members Only (1 Per Person)
First we need to collect the taxes portion of your Groupon purchase. And by paying your taxes for the Groupon you agree to the following firm policies labeled A, B,C and D below:
A) Must pre-register for classes via our MindBody System (we don’t accept drop -ins)
1) Go to this site on your computer:
2) Create a New Account
3) Purchase the Taxes portion of your Groupon (14 or 28 day)
4) Register for classes!
B) We require 6 hour cancellation notice for classes all late cancels $5 fee to credit card on account and no-shows are charged a $10 fee.
**If you disagree with our late fee policy, you can request a Groupon Refund from Groupon by paying your taxes below you are agreeing to our firm policies labeled A and B above***
C) While at our studio we require a credit card on account to pay for any late canceled or missed classes. **There are no exceptions, if you do not have a credit card you will need to request a refund from Groupon as we require one on your account during your trial.**
D) Barre and PiYo classes require grip sox (sox that have grip on the bottom of them) we sell them in studio for $20-21 dollars per pair. You can bring your own or purchase ours in studio.
Here’s How to Redeem Your GROUPON:
1. Pay your Taxes online. (by paying your taxes you agree to our firm policies labeled A, B and C above )
2. Come Early to your First Class to redeem your GROUPON:
Bring in your GROUPON number (print off voucher or show the teacher your phone)
3. Download our App ‘Equilibria’ on the App store for easy scheduling.
4. Don’t forget to towel and water bottle. Have a great class!!!
Our address again is 311 – 19292 60th Ave Surrey
Questions? Call 778-278-0505