Please read our policies below, we are really excited you are going to be joining us but to make sure there are no misunderstandings later we like to be completely up front about all our policies.
- We do not offer refunds for deeply discounted Black Friday memberships for any reason.
- Failure to pay for the second payment (when a second payment is arranged) of your Black Friday membership will result in forfeit of entire membership until second payment is made. No extension of time will be given.
- Please make sure you are in good health and able to exercise in a vigorous manner before purchasing.
- Holds are only allowed for pregnancy or illness with a doctors note and are subject to approval of management.
- You must keep a credit card or credit on your account to pay for any late cancels or no shows. Our policy is $5 for late cancel (currently within 6 hours but subject to change at management discretion) $10 fee for no-show to a class. Failure to keep active credit card on account will result in temporary freeze to account until updated.
- **No back to back classes allowed in the evenings. If you would like to ‘back-to-back’ your classes you can sign up for the first class and then wait to see if there is room in the second class. Most of the time there is room. 🙂 **
BY PURCHASING YOU ARE ACCEPTING OUR FIRM POLICIES.
We strive to uphold a safe, fun, family-oriented environment. As such, we expect proper, respectful conduct on the premises at all times. We do not permit disrespectful conduct toward members, guests, employees, coaches or vendors, including but not limited to vulgar, profane, indecent, offensive, violent, hostile, aggressive, threatening, harassing, stalking, fraudulent, or other inappropriate conduct or language.
We are not liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, whether from cubbies, vehicles or other locations on the premises. Do not bring any valuables to the studio.
If you are injured while on the premises, please seek immediate assistance from a staff member or coach.
Our personal training services include instruction, coaching, advice, lessons or demonstration concerning physical exercise, physical fitness, exercise strategies, nutrition, wellness, fitness products, fitness equipment and other fitness-related activities by personal trainers, nutrition coaches, teaching pros or other instructors (“personal training”). Personal training services are available to members, typically for a fee per session.
Unless expressly authorized you may not solicit-whether in person or in writing-any members, guests or team members on the premises or during off-premises events, including but not limited to solicitations for political or religious purposes, media interviews, business opportunities, or competitive products or services.
You may not take photographs or video on the premises without the advance approval
We reserve the right to close or restrict access, without advance notice, to any area of or the entire gym or premises for any reason, including but not limited to closures or restrictions related to construction, remodeling, repair, or maintenance (whether planned or unplanned) or for health or safety reasons, including but not limited to weather, natural disasters, power outages, and medical issues. Your obligation to pay membership dues is not dependent upon usage, availability or access to the gym.
You may not enter the premises if you have a contagious illness that may be transferred through ordinary use of our equipment, services or programs. You must cover exposed lesions or rashes.
You may not bring any animal on the premises unless it is a service animal performing its duties in the care of a person who requires its assistance or is an on-duty law enforcement animal (“exempt animals”).
DAMAGE TO GYM
You may not damage the gym in any way, including but not limited any damage to, or theft of, exercise equipment, supplies or other gym property. If you, or a guest, damages the gym, you must pay for it.